top of page

Our firm focuses on marriage-based immigration cases.  Whether you are a U.S. citizen petitioning for your spouse is in the U.S. or abroad; or a Legal Permanent Resident (“Green Card Holder”) petitioning for your spouse in the U.S. or abroad, we can help you get it done right and quickly.    For example, if you are a U.S. Citizen petitioning for your spouse, it can be done in three easy steps:   


If your spouse is in the US:

  1. File the Immigrant Petition to establish a family relationship with your spouse;

  2. File the Adjustment of Status application (green card application) simultaneously;

  3. Attend a USCIS interview with your spouse.

If your spouse is abroad:

  1. File the Immigrant Petition to establish a family relationship with your spouse;

  2. Upon approval of the Immigrant Petition, process the case at National Visa Center for consular processing;

  3. Interview at the US Embassy.

  • Investor Immigration

  • Labor Certification/PERM

  • Naturalization/U.S. Citizenship

  • Waivers of Ineligibility

  • All Immigrant and Non-Immigrant Visas

  • Asylum

  • Business Immigration

  • Petitions by Charitable/Religious Organizations

  • Consular Processing

  • Deportation/Removal Defense

  • Family-based Immigration

In addition to the marriage-based immigration cases, our firm provides all types of immigration and non immigration legal services for individuals, families and business clients. We pride ourselves on our professionalism and our ability to obtain positive results for our clients. We firmly believe in providing personal attention to our clients and solving their immigration matters in an efficient and swift manner.  Generally, our preparation time for cases take no longer than two weeks. As your lawyer, we will analyze facts specific to your case, discuss different options that you may qualify for, complete and file your applications in a timely manner.  We also contact various government agencies such as Department of Homeland Security, Department of State, and Department of Labor on your behalf.  Our Immigration Lawyers offer legal services in all areas of U.S. immigration law including:

Whether you are a U.S. Citizen married to a foreigner or seriously dating someone abroad, let us be the guide in the labyrinth of immigration path.  Contact us today for your free in-office consultation!   

bottom of page